8.15.2010

Discount farouk chi.Farouk CHI Pro GF 1505 1300 Watt Ceramic Anion Infared Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer





Discount farouk chiMy hairstylist recommended this hair dryer--it is the one she uses on my hair at the salon. My hair always looks better after she styles it--and I use the same shampoo and brush that she does--that meant it was time to invest in the dryer. The dryer is pretty quiet and light. Seems like it is made well enough--must be since my stylist has been using it everyday (multiple times) for more than 3 years. I looked at upgrading since there are newer CHI's out there--but this one was cheaper and I knew for sure that it would do a good job. I don't regret not getting one of their fancier more powerful models--I'm not trying to fry my hair, just dry and shape it. After my other professional hairdryer died (did a good job--but got crushed in an accident), I began using a $20 cheapie--what a mistake. When people tell you that all hairdryers are the same, it is because they don't really know. My research has indicated that CHI is only brand on the market with full ceramic components--not just ceramic coated. I really didn't want to spend all this money--but my hair actually looks much better and others have noticed. I would recommend this dryer--it was worth the price to me. Discount farouk chi

No comments:

Post a Comment